Follow @cateatsbananas

All content and images © Carolyn Croll 2011. All rights reserved.

All content and images are copyrighted material and may not be used in any manner without prior written
permission of Carolyn Croll. ©All rights reserved Carolyn Croll

May 23, 2012

Eating Elephants


done on my iPad / Carolyn Croll 2012

The way to eat an Elephant? 
One bite at a time.


Lately found my plate piled with 
pachyderms


Securing additional help for Mom
after her short hospital stay for 
cracked ribs.


Participation in condo democracy
preventing a scary proposed project
from proceeding.


And pest control. 
Having discovered my treasured 
bargain blood-red Bokara ruined by 
wool moths. Also the lovely cashmere 
throw bought in London years ago when 
the $ and the £ were tit for tat. And
Bessie Bear, made from my 
Grandmom's old fur jacket from
the 1940-50's with her monogram
BTR as the pad under the left foot.
Decimated.


Breakfast, lunch and dinner....
Eating Elephants.
Hope to finish and be back posting soon.


CC







1 comment:

  1. Carolyn,
    Thought I'd visit your blog and your iPad drawing blew my mind. How do you do that? It's wonderful.
    Sounds like you have a lot going on with your life in the big city.
    I looked around to see if you'd done John Bartram. This is my latest enthusiasm having just visited the gardens last week.
    Hope all is well dispite the frenzy.
    Bea

    ReplyDelete