Follow @cateatsbananas

All content and images © Carolyn Croll 2011. All rights reserved.

All content and images are copyrighted material and may not be used in any manner without prior written
permission of Carolyn Croll. ©All rights reserved Carolyn Croll

March 11, 2011

Uncle Jace's Pineapple Walnut Biscotti - They Draw & Cook


FINALLY!! Very excited to have my recipe (well its actually my brother Jonathan's recipe) that I illustrated, up on one of my favorite websites
http://www.theydrawandcook.com
A pretty good caricature of brother Jon (done from memory). 
Here he is a few years ago, before his forehead got a little higher 
and his hair a little grayer. (He's gonna kill me..........) :~)

3 comments:

  1. I love it! What fun! Now you need to do a whole cookbook. And finally I have a chance to see your brother, a handsome fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the younger one.
    We don't keep the ugly ones. :~)

    Thanks, Bea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well gosh, its about time they posted it!! I love this piece. :~)

    ReplyDelete