Follow @cateatsbananas

All content and images © Carolyn Croll 2011. All rights reserved.

All content and images are copyrighted material and may not be used in any manner without prior written
permission of Carolyn Croll. ©All rights reserved Carolyn Croll

April 5, 2010

Magnificent Magnolias




















My Spring begins with these incredibly beautiful huge waxy pink Magnolia blossoms
on the trees at St Mark's Church on Locust St., between 16th and 17th Sts. in Philadelphia. They must thrive on wet cold winters, because this year they are 
more profuse than ever. 


(click on image to enlarge)







1 comment:

  1. I have one that live across the street from me. It is just gorgeous too. Thanks for commenting on my blog today. Many a child, and adult too, has enjoyed our copy of The Little Snowgirl. You are so close in Philly - I am in the suburbs.

    ReplyDelete